It's 00:44 and I'm back

 Welp.

It's been ages since I've posted here. I think I'm just vibing at the moment. I'm not going to make a promise about being consistent because clearly it's not wokring.  Things have gotten really intense with University (as we all know), but I am trying to make an effort to write. I haven't really got anything to say except from keep on pushing! I know it's been tough, challenging and it can seem very impossible at some times, but one scripture that Pastor David Antwi has DRILLED into my head is Mark 10:27  - all things are possible with God. Now, I'm not going to take this verse out of context and tell you that if you want to jump and fly that it will be possible but I am going to tell you to trust God. It's easy to look at yourself and say that "I have little faith" and then condemn yourself but who here can say that their faith is their own or that they are responsible for their faith? We live by the faith of the Son of God {Gal 2:20} and besides, ALL things are held together by Him {Col 1:17}.  If you try to sustain your faith yourself then lol, it'll all go wrong. 

My mental health has been full of peaks and troughs (ups and downs for all who don't understand. If this is you, love you but please try and read more :)) and I can't say that I haven't wanted to drop out of Uni and sleep for a year. Last December I experienced a little hiccup; I just shutdown and I couldn't even look at Uni work. I took a break for a month and a half (sksks) and I've been great since Jan and I think I'm on top of everything. My friends always told me that I OVERWORKED myself and with hindsight, I agree. This year is about keeping myself stress free and allowing myself to have time to read, write and do other things. I even took up origami (I'm waiting for the Pharisees to come and tell me that folding paper is demonic) to help stimulate my creativity. 'Like Christ Loved the Church Two: Revival' is currently being drafted and written and I can assure you that I'm going to shock people with this storyline. 




Just to round it up, please take care of yourselves guys. You have Christ in you! You're expensive and 



If you've fallen into sin during this Panasonic, please I encourage you to get back up! You may backslide but you are NOT a backslidden Christian or whatever that is. Your identity is in Christ not in your mistakes. You're above sin - expensive. You've been purchased and set aside for greatness! Don't forget that.


That's enough from me. I'm currently not on socials a lot because I'm trying to work on my craft whilst attempting to finish this man-made poison that they call Pharmacy (see what I did there) whilst also searching the scriptures for a deeper understanding of the New Cov realities. If you do need me, you can dm me on Twitter and I'll see it in my emails (yes. I set up email notifs.)


God bless you all! More grace people.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparency.

Christ our Mediator

Testimony Time