God is the Master Creative.

 Hey guys!

I'm not even going to give an elaborate reason as to why I've been gone for so long because I don't have one. There's no excuse for me disappearing other than the fact I have had no content to put out.

However, I've been working on a few things and I'd like to share them with you guys......


Genesis 1:26 - Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 

We are made in His image. God is the Master Creative; He formed this WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FROM SCRATCH. We have been made in His image and likeness meaning that we to have a creative capacity, so why don't we use it? To label yourself as untalented is an insult to the workmanship of God. Are you saying that you, His masterpiece were made without a purpose. We all have a creative potential so let's use it.

A friend of mine told me that she felt like I was going to redefine what it means to be a Christian creative. At first I was taken aback because that is such a BROAD statement to make and I felt completely ill-equipped to do so, but God is a God of provision so He always makes a way. I sat down and asked myself this question: in what way could this actually become possible? What areas of the creative industry haven't been touched? What could I do that is different? What haven't I seen?


Well......



I've always loved reading as a kid. My drawers at home are full of books. 3 drawers guys. I have boxes in the attic too. I started reading properly in year 6 and then stopped in Year 12. Derek Landy, Rick Riordan and Jeff Kinney were my guys. I LOVED Greek Mythology and Roman Mythology followed as a strong second. I don't know what it was about them but they really caught my attention. I used to watch documentaries, shows, read articles and read books about all the gods like zeus, poseidon (my fave) and hera. Enough about those phony gods. There's no God like the Most High.



Anyways. let me get down to the point. I love reading and to be honest it has contributed massively to my vocab, my imagination and my love for writing too. If you follow me on Twitter you probably would have seen the two story threads that I did. Shout out to @shantalisinggg for allowing me to jump on her thread because it jump-started my love for writing fiction again. In a nutshell, I have decided to start working on some Christian Fiction; fiction for Believers. Some may read this and think "for why??" or "why Christian Fiction in particular. Well as I've gotten older and I've tried to find fictional books, they're either all erotic, heavily murder based or erotic and heavily murder based. I'm in love with Crime series and documentaries but the gag is... enough is enough.


I want to start writing books that preach the Gospel through fiction. I want them to really focus on how we as believers should conduct ourselves whilst throwing in a heavy kg of Christ and the Cross in there. It's going to be hard work but I'm ready for the Spirit to work through me because this is not going to be an easy task.


I'm starting off small and I'm going back to Wattpad. I know it's childish but they have a massive platform and by His grace, I might get recognize if and WHEN I get enough views and maybe published, funded or perhaps someone will take my story and turn it into a movie/series. 

A lot of Believers today are scared to go into the world but that's what Christ told us to do. If you're firm in your identity you'll know that you can't be touched. Now I'm not saying go and be cocky and start evangelizing in the clurbbbbb but you get my gist; WE NEED TO INFILTRATE, TAKE OVER AND GLORIFY GOD IN ALL PLACES. I don't know where this is going to take me but I'm going to keep praying on it.


I pray for everyone who is experiencing anxiety right now and for those who are feeling scared to come out and release content for Christ. I pray that infiltrate industries that have never been touched before in Jesus Mighty Name.

This one is quite short so I hope you all take the time to read it when it drops. It is certainly going to be the first of many. 



READ HERE <- click to read


You know the vibes - https://twitter.com/johnpaulk01 (click) - the link will probably be in my bio 
 
- Instagram (click)- My instagram for fun :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparency.

Christ our Mediator

Testimony Time